"Hasn't anyone noticed that I'm not actually tagging along?"
She feels unloved and burrows down into the darkness of the bag. "I'll get out when we're on the ship. I wanna see what the fuzzies think of squirells."
[url="www.royacrystaldoesnanowrimo.tumblr.com"]Follow my 2011 NaNoWriMo progress on tumblr[/url] or [url="http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/734471"]friend me on the official NaNoWriMo forums[/url]!
"I'll just go amble away into the forest..." she says and scampers off with her feelings hurt.
[url="www.royacrystaldoesnanowrimo.tumblr.com"]Follow my 2011 NaNoWriMo progress on tumblr[/url] or [url="http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/734471"]friend me on the official NaNoWriMo forums[/url]!
Nutty backed away slowly from the driders.
"Guys, a little help... is everyone here?"
Nutty glanced over her shoulder.
"Roya went back to the forest so she's accounted for..."
"Wait... where's Matt?"
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.
Alice tries to stand rick up who collapses again, "guys i've got to get rick out of here, he's in no condition to fight." Alice tries to turn around and leave but gets attacked by the spider thing.
He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night. — Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart