Rate the Signature Above You.

1990 posts1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 133
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 70
Fireweed wrote:Siggy #1: 6/10 Umm... I don't get it but I have a feeling it's funny...

Siggy #2: 9/10 Pretty... ^_^


'tis hilarious. i love those books.
"Nothing I could write would be as shocking and offensive as censorship itself." -Deb Caletti




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 82
10/10, I really like it. Very inspirational...




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 840
Reviews 147
10/10

Only you, Priss.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6517
Reviews 798
7/10 -- not much to say.
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 18178
Reviews 1259
ZOMG! 10/10. So true.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 82
10/10. It's very beautiful poetry.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 840
Reviews 147
Jiggity wrote:7/10 -- not much to say.

What do you mean, Not much to say?
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 2570
Reviews 245
9/10

Love it! It sounds like a thing my uncle woud say. :D
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 82
10/10. It's not one of those cheap one-liners. I had to think for a moment with a dumb look on my face, before going, "Oh! I get it!"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 70
10/10

that is absolutely beautiful : D
"Nothing I could write would be as shocking and offensive as censorship itself." -Deb Caletti




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 34
9/10
That's really cool. Love Van Gogh.
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Captain Jack is back May 25!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6517
Reviews 798
7/10--I dont like the second one, but the other's are cool.

Sab--I meant only that Ive seen it before and have nothing more to say on it, lol.
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 2570
Reviews 245
8/10
Kinda funny.

Eggs. Yum. :D
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 840
Reviews 147
8/10 very true, on both counts.

Jiggy: What happened to your pub sig?I loved that!
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6194
Reviews 481
9

Way to keep on those current events, man!



More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes