Name A Name

1474 posts1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Wonka
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3995
Reviews 255
Xander
[insert quote based on hyperfixation here]

~~~

[Gengar! :D they/them]
[Spooky spirit, internet cryptid, certified nerd]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
Yasmina
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Zelda
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
Ailia
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15898
Reviews 196
Bernice
Kaia
Traditional Christian
If you believe you can, you will.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Candice
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 38077
Reviews 321
Deirdremine
mint, she/her


.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
Eriqa
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Farquaad
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
Gertrude
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Heideigh
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
Isaac
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Jaleighleigh
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
Krystal
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.



I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats