Count up until someone(Jazz for the majority) zeroes it

1491 posts1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 100
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
7
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
8
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
9
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 39462
Reviews 151
10
Fear of curiosity kills the cat... slowly

~Brian Spellman


(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
11
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 39462
Reviews 151
12
Fear of curiosity kills the cat... slowly

~Brian Spellman


(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
13
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 39462
Reviews 151
14
Fear of curiosity kills the cat... slowly

~Brian Spellman


(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
15
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
16
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 11393
Reviews 3913
17
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 39462
Reviews 151
18
Fear of curiosity kills the cat... slowly

~Brian Spellman


(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 11393
Reviews 3913
19
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 39462
Reviews 151
20
Fear of curiosity kills the cat... slowly

~Brian Spellman


(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 11393
Reviews 3913
21
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D



For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett