If this leaves the first page, we lose.

1488 posts1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
9
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
10
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
11
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
12
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 39462
Reviews 151
13
Fear of curiosity kills the cat... slowly

~Brian Spellman


(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
14
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
15
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 39462
Reviews 151
16
Fear of curiosity kills the cat... slowly

~Brian Spellman


(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
17
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30331
Reviews 397
18
You win when you trust the process, and jealousy is no longer a mind set 🌷




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
19
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
20
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
21
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




Random avatar
Gender Calesgender
Points 10954
Reviews 67
22
She who calls the stars to shine




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 39462
Reviews 151
23
Fear of curiosity kills the cat... slowly

~Brian Spellman


(she/her)



"Who am I? I'm just a writer. I write things down. I walk through your dreams and invent the future."
— Richard Siken