What is the first word you think of when I say... [6]

1483 posts1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15000
Reviews 138
Diaper
Good is not a thing you are. It's a thing you do.
- Ms. Marvel

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 37318
Reviews 236




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3995
Reviews 255
Movie
[insert quote based on hyperfixation here]

~~~

[Gengar! :D they/them]
[Spooky spirit, internet cryptid, certified nerd]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 37318
Reviews 236




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 36316
Reviews 187
thriller
“It is always sad when someone leaves home, unless they are simply going around the corner and will return in a few minutes with ice cream sandwiches.”
- Lemony Snicket




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8417
Reviews 70
Song
Genesis 17:20
[she/her]

You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
-- Shinji Moon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15898
Reviews 196
Lullaby
Kaia
Traditional Christian
If you believe you can, you will.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 37318
Reviews 236




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8417
Reviews 70
Princess
Genesis 17:20
[she/her]

You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
-- Shinji Moon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 36316
Reviews 187
ending
“It is always sad when someone leaves home, unless they are simply going around the corner and will return in a few minutes with ice cream sandwiches.”
- Lemony Snicket




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3995
Reviews 255
Book
[insert quote based on hyperfixation here]

~~~

[Gengar! :D they/them]
[Spooky spirit, internet cryptid, certified nerd]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Mark
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 37318
Reviews 236




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 36316
Reviews 187
words
“It is always sad when someone leaves home, unless they are simply going around the corner and will return in a few minutes with ice cream sandwiches.”
- Lemony Snicket




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 37318
Reviews 236



I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.
— Orson Welles