Fact> avocados are not vegetables. (me confused) Really?
“It is always sad when someone leaves home, unless they are simply going around the corner and will return in a few minutes with ice cream sandwiches.” - Lemony Snicket
Avocados are apparently a fruit (I'm not confused at all, okay maybe a little, or a lot)
“It is always sad when someone leaves home, unless they are simply going around the corner and will return in a few minutes with ice cream sandwiches.” - Lemony Snicket
I like avocados. Save the avocado seeds. (pits? also I looked it up and avocados are berries because they come from a flower with a single ovary. so this means that oranges, tomatoes, avocados and bananas are all berries. and a strawberry is technically not a berry. Idk man)
psalm 147:3- he heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person — starchild314