Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
Randomosity Archive
Rate avatars!!!!
2277 posts
1
...
79
,
80
,
81
,
82
,
83
,
84
,
85
...
152
misspriss
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
82
Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:58 pm
misspriss
says...
·
Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:58 pm
9/10 It's sad...*sniff*
HeadInTheClouds
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
34
Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:39 pm
HeadInTheClouds
says...
·
Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:39 pm
Google [Bot]
9/10
Love it. Simple yet beautiful.
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron
Captain Jack is back May 25!
Lilyy03
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
116
Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:55 pm
Lilyy03
says...
·
Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:55 pm
9/10. Awwwww!
Cassandra
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
161
Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:45 am
Cassandra
says...
·
Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:45 am
9/10
It's so pretty, especially the red coloring. Did you make it yourself?
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk
Dream Deep
Gender
Points
5890
Reviews
504
Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:46 am
Dream Deep
says...
·
Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:46 am
7/10 Nice colors. ^_^
Ares
Gender
Points
1068
Reviews
164
Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:02 am
Ares
says...
·
Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:02 am
Uhm 5/10. But you're my buddy so...8/10.
You've had it for awhile. It's black an white. You shoulda used the monkey one I gave you a long time ago.
=)
Dream Deep
Gender
Points
5890
Reviews
504
Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:04 am
Dream Deep
says...
·
Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:04 am
10/10
Lol, thanks for the buddy points.
^_~
Ah, the monkey... yes that is a thought... XD
Ares
Gender
Points
1068
Reviews
164
Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:05 am
Ares
says...
·
Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:05 am
No problem.
Once again, 8/10
Lilyy03
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
116
Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:37 pm
Lilyy03
says...
·
Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:37 pm
9/10. I really like it, except there doesn't seem to be enough contrast in it (on my screen at least).
Cassandra - Thanks! I did make it.
Joeducktape
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
104
Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:45 am
Joeducktape
says...
·
Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:45 am
9/10. Very pretty.
Check my new and improved blog:
weblog.php?w=764
[/shameless plug]
HeadInTheClouds
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
34
Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:56 am
HeadInTheClouds
says...
·
Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:56 am
8/10 Hehe. Funny.
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron
Captain Jack is back May 25!
misspriss
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
82
Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:07 am
misspriss
says...
·
Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:07 am
2/10 It's pretty, but I am not one for nudity, I think people should wear clothes! (Don't you agree?)
Dream Deep
Gender
Points
5890
Reviews
504
Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:15 am
Dream Deep
says...
·
Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:15 am
9/10 - borders on inspiring ^_^
HeadInTheClouds
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
34
Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:37 am
HeadInTheClouds
says...
·
Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:37 am
8/10
It makes me want to write just looking at it.
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron
Captain Jack is back May 25!
piepiemann22
Gender
Points
1175
Reviews
185
Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:03 am
piepiemann22
says...
·
Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:03 am
9/10
Legolas rulz
I will always fight back, no matter what.
Sign In
Register
When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio