Last Person To Post Here Wins (19)

1479 posts1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 155
Reviews 30
Okay. So I got close with idea, just the opposite way around.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 1232
As long as you can read the main words and follow the conversation, it´s fine.
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 155
Reviews 30




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 1232
Bitteschön!
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 155
Reviews 30




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 1232
Super!
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 155
Reviews 30




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 1232
Besser!
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 155
Reviews 30




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 1232
No, am Besten!
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 155
Reviews 30
Sehr gut! Die beste! (Not sure if the last part is right?)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 1232
Gut (Good)
Besser (Better)
Am Besten (Best)
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 155
Reviews 30




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 1232
Ja, richtig.
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 323
Reviews 501



There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket