First word that comes to your mind...

1484 posts1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
ink
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
Pot
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
soup
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
spicy
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
pepper
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
Potts (Pepper Potts xD)
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 22273
Reviews 458
blots
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
spots
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
black
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 825
Reviews 453
green

Spoiler
I had only read until the end of 48th page - I hadn't read this page. So I changed it because this is what black really reminds me of. >.>
Last edited by Lib on Sat May 09, 2020 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*insert quirky signature here*




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
Goblin
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
orc
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
Trolls
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
giants
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 825
Reviews 453
Monsters
*insert quirky signature here*



Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners