Last Person to post here wins (13)

1484 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 658
Reviews 75
What
Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 650
Reviews 766
I thought nothing happened after page 100

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death





User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
Well, it technically goes until the page is locked, we guestimate around page 100.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 658
Reviews 75
Apparently the mods forgot about us
Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
YOOHOO!!! WE'RE HERE!!!
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 658
Reviews 75
What
Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
MODS!!! I WANT TO WIN NOW!
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 119
Reviews 377
Me too >.<
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer

Formerly SnazzyPencil




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
Any time now...
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 650
Reviews 766




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3830
Reviews 132
Wow. You have all been really busy...
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
I'm gonna post here.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3830
Reviews 132
And I'm going to post here.
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
Ditto.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3830
Reviews 132
Same
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle