And clogs, don't catapult stuff at me this time.... XD
Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
No slingshots either! Ugh I need time so I can watch and read stuff so I can communicate with humanity...
Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
Will people cease from flinging projectiles at me no matter what instrument is used to complete the said task?
Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
I've watched a grand total of like two Doctor Who episodes in my entire life. So no.but that's mainly because I haven't bothered to watch them because I'm lazy. And no one I my family watches tv shows. :/
P.S. Netflix would help. >.>
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author
That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them. — Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)