I think we should wear fluffy robes and watch a movie.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)
You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom
I'll bring coconut shrimp. And candy. And popcorn. And fruit. And all my movies.
We should have a marathon, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and then each of our favorite movies. I have two favorites, Stardust and 9. I can bring all of those except the Harry Potters.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours. *** I do believe that insane is the only way to go.
I haven't watched the Harry Potter movies. That would be fun. And don't you dare leave out Star Wars! And I may hate episode two, but it's the only one in which r4p17 appears so. . . .
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author
Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way. — Isabel Quintero