Last Person To Post Here Wins [10]

1467 posts1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 98
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25891
Reviews 279
The nerves were nerved out.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
I just met two YWSers tonight and it was nerve-wracking/awkward.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 119
Reviews 377
In real life?
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer

Formerly SnazzyPencil




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
Yes.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25891
Reviews 279
I would think it would be awkward. I know I'll be an awkward goose.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
:P
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3830
Reviews 132
Sounds kinda cool, actually.
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
What sounds cool?
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 31988
Reviews 417
Meeting users in real life.
name: keystrings/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs


novel: flash forward




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
It is!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 119
Reviews 377
Who was it, if you don't mind me asking?

Spoiler
...I am so jealous... :|
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer

Formerly SnazzyPencil




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
Reneia and CuriousityCat
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 119
Reviews 377
NEUUEEUEUUUEWUWUWUWUWWWW *dying camel noises*

It's so lonely where I live...
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer

Formerly SnazzyPencil




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
:/
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 119
Reviews 377
...I have a feeling I'm the only writer in miles, actually.

I once asked one of my friends who I thought was a writer if they knew what NaNoWriMo was, and they just gave me a blank stare...
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer

Formerly SnazzyPencil



Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs