A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.
There isn't a difference. Not as far as I can see, anyways. But penguins are blue.
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.
I don't care what the miserable excuse is
for showing the death of books, live, on screen.
Men, I could understand; but books! - — Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2