XD Well, let's just say I'm pretending that we are all sane. If I wanted to, couldn't I pretend that I wasn't pretending that we all were sane? That just makes it more confusing, doesn't it?
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours. *** I do believe that insane is the only way to go.
You are both wonderful at making very thing confusing.
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.
That yellow makes everything taste like a lemon covered in pickle juice from an overweight cow with a bell that says "Mary" on it. On the bell, naturally, is a ladybug who is hooked to a leaf, and likes to sing in her spare time. Which brings us to the real question. Are all ladybugs ladies?
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer
I don't know. Something I found in the forest with a rabid rabbit, holding a colorful canary singing something about fire ants. They both had on red hats, except for the lizard's, which was a nice lime green. Which sort of blended in with him, if you know what I mean.
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming. — Unknown