Last person to post here wins! (8)

1614 posts1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 108
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
:) :(
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
^^
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 323
Reviews 501
I think this is about where I disappeared in the last thread... How are there so many pages already? (!) o.O
100% autistic




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
I post. ^^
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 323
Reviews 501
Yes, yes you do. xD
100% autistic




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
I make about a third of the posts!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 323
Reviews 501




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
:D
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 13897
Reviews 551
Great. Good for you. XD Now, back to our Lord of the Rings party... Let's get started! :D :)
Parlez-vous français?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
All our eyes are glued to a television set- And we eat hobbit food- and while someone is changing the DVD's we play with party favors.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 323
Reviews 501
Time for afternoon tea...
100% autistic




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 13897
Reviews 551
*incredulous* Afternoon tea? It's flipping 1 am! Er.... Almost
Parlez-vous français?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 323
Reviews 501
Exactly, that's afternoon... late afternoon.
100% autistic




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 13897
Reviews 551
*raises eyebrow* ...
...
...I see.
Parlez-vous français?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 323
Reviews 501
See, I know stuff.

>.>

<.<
100% autistic



Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind