I see we have started a "debate" on whether SnazzyPencil can make more skittles or not...
Spoiler
You see, SnazzyPencil is from the land of magical fruity candy, and the king there gave her a wand, therefore allowing her to make more skittles. She brings peace to the world with her fruity goodness!!!
Spoiler
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer
This is a letter I received from the king. Dear SnazzyPencil, I know that thou art one of my many faithful subjects, though one thing has stood out about you...thou art obsessed with Irish men. Since thou art, I have decided to give you the wand of candyness. With it, you shall conquer evil, and bring peace to the world. But, watch out for@r4p17 ! He tends to take all of the skittles! I'm counting on you SnazzyPencil! ~The King
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer
This thread is like a bacteria colony! Five minutes after I come online, I have a new notification. Five minutes later, I have two - and that's after checked the first one - and five minutes after that, I have three. At this rate, I'll be receiving 288 at this time tomorrow, and 864 by the end of the week. Sheesh!
PS: Less than five minutes later, I already have two more - and I got them while writing this post. See my point? -_-
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. — Paul the Apostle
Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. — T.S. Eliot