Espurr may be weak, @Verser, but Meowstick certainly is not. Also, why Yveltal, @Zolen? *is totally a fan of Xerneas*
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. — Paul the Apostle
Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.
And I think we should keep all sharp objects away from r4.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. — Paul the Apostle
Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. — Paul the Apostle
Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.
Well, since we're conversing here, I did not see your chat bar status. Perhaps othersmight perceive such, but I was merely referencing that, when choosing between Red or Blue versions, one would typically go with Red and trade with those who owned Blue.
You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting. — J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan