Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!

1465 posts1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 98
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2296
Reviews 133
-30
The moment you say that one set of moral ideas can be better than another, you are, in fact, measuring them both by a standard, saying that one of them conforms to that standard more nearly than the other. C. S. Lewis

I used to be ZLYF




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13831
Reviews 1007
-29
Used to be tIMMYjAKE




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37918
Reviews 836




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2762
Reviews 123
Umm, someone messed up somewhere so I think I should be -31
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler
Ground Beef




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2296
Reviews 133
-32
The moment you say that one set of moral ideas can be better than another, you are, in fact, measuring them both by a standard, saying that one of them conforms to that standard more nearly than the other. C. S. Lewis

I used to be ZLYF




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 18884
Reviews 802
-31
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2762
Reviews 123
-30
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler
Ground Beef




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2296
Reviews 133
-31
The moment you say that one set of moral ideas can be better than another, you are, in fact, measuring them both by a standard, saying that one of them conforms to that standard more nearly than the other. C. S. Lewis

I used to be ZLYF




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37918
Reviews 836




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13831
Reviews 1007
-33
Used to be tIMMYjAKE




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2762
Reviews 123
-32
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler
Ground Beef




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 546
Reviews 110
-32
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2296
Reviews 133
-33
The moment you say that one set of moral ideas can be better than another, you are, in fact, measuring them both by a standard, saying that one of them conforms to that standard more nearly than the other. C. S. Lewis

I used to be ZLYF




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2762
Reviews 123
-32
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler
Ground Beef




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1658
Reviews 401
-33
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.



That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)