What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]

1472 posts1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1053
Reviews 133




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1356
Reviews 29
Time Machine
"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it."
-R.U.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 546
Reviews 110
Impossible
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1053
Reviews 133




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1356
Reviews 29
Montey Python
"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it."
-R.U.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 546
Reviews 110
The Knights Whom Until Recently Said Ni, But Now Say icky-icky-icky-icky-kapang-zoop-boing

(Since everyone is is stretching beyond a single word I shall outdo them all!)
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2762
Reviews 123
Woooooow
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler
Ground Beef




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 286
Reviews 241
CCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2762
Reviews 123
*laughs*

Rhyme
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler
Ground Beef




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1356
Reviews 29
Dime
"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it."
-R.U.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3578
Reviews 7
MONEY!
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.


Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.


Gotta catch em all!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2762
Reviews 123
Green
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler
Ground Beef




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1356
Reviews 29
blue
"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it."
-R.U.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 0
Reviews 170
red
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 18884
Reviews 802
bowtie
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin



This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy