I have a lot of ideas for inventions, but not the skills to make half of them, if I had even half the specialist I need and enough money, this planet would already have entered another technological boom.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.
I love the sound of people typing on keyboards. When I was sad I would call up my boyfriend just so I could listen to him type or play his video games or whatever because the sound is so relaxing and calming to me. I fall asleep to it.
If people saw me in real life and had no idea who I was, they would probably think I was into dirty grunge and things like that, but I'm actually obsessed with cute things.
sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous — theromanticchemist