10 Wow, good job @Zolen@Deadman and all the others! Let's keep this going up! [Let me know when we're attacking like this again and I'll help next time if I can.]
"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus "From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf "A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni [they/he]
Sorry, *yawns* was sleepy, numbers all look the same.
Last edited by Dreamy on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.
There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish. — Lemony Snicket