Ban The User Above You! [9]

1478 posts1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 425
Reviews 158
Banned for calling yourself a hypocrist, which isn't an actual word.

(You're gonna have to work a lot harder to annoy me, kiddo. :P )
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 2067
Reviews 40
Banned for trying to annoy Payne. :P
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

People are made of places. They carry with them
hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace
or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB

Love thy mangoes or die.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
(Wait, you banned Payne for annoying Payne? O.o)

Banned for being confusing! >u<

And Payne, I thought a made-up word would annoy you... guess it didn't. ^^"
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 425
Reviews 158
You are both banned because your avvies are staring at me. *Stares back*
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Banned cause you're not staring back. You're hitting your head on your keyboard. >u<
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 425
Reviews 158
Banned because, actually, I am staring between head-desks. ^_^
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Banned because that doesn't make sense. O.o
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 425
Reviews 158
Banned because that's just how I roll.
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Banned for rolling in a really confusing way. >u<
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 425
Reviews 158
Banned because BRANDYYYYYY DOO DOO DOOO DOO DOOOO.

Ahem. Sorry. Good song came on the radio. >.>
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 43
Banned because that doesn't look like a song I'd enjoy.
~*~

"You could look at the raindrops on your window, or you could look through the window and see the rainbow."
~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3330
Reviews 938
Banned because if I remember correctly, you used to have a dragon as your avvie intead of a mutant screen-licker.

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 43
Banned because it's still a dragon, and it always used to be some form of a dragon and a girl. Dragon + girl = DragonGirl.
~*~

"You could look at the raindrops on your window, or you could look through the window and see the rainbow."
~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 425
Reviews 158
Banned for having a literal username.
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 2067
Reviews 40
Banned for not having a literal username.
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

People are made of places. They carry with them
hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace
or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB

Love thy mangoes or die.



You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus