What if Nic had a long- lost twin? One like...kick-a*s and stuff. More of a lady's man (then Nic already is xD) and pretends to be him? Jackie wouldn't even know and then all this drama would start... Lol.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
And my mom is in a bad mood and took away my phone...again...and is not letting me watch t.v or be on my laptop so I might dissapear for a little. Don't know how long though. And I really don't understand that 'cause I don't know what to do, because she won't even let me out of the house...
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world. — Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah