My mom got p*ssed at me because I ignored her for like three hours whenever she tried to talk to me -- and If I responded I would be talking in a yelling manner or I would cry -- so she took away my phone. So If I dissapear it's because I'm on my laptop. Might dissapear around 6:00 for the rest of the night. Don't know when she's giving my phone back.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Sorry for being sudden but I finally posted in Blacken Moonlight after something months.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction. — Silvern