Hm. They run into eachother in the halls - seeing as Nicholas has the tiniest crush on Fel, and then, he invites her to hang out, and Fel agrees 'cause she thinks that it'd be a good opportunity to kill him. And they could talk about whatever they want, family, where they're from...Stuff like that.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Alright. Anything else we should discuss about this now? If not, I'll post once I'm fully awake. I don't want gibberish typed up for everyone to see. Lol. And I'll brb. Going to go get breakfast down the street again.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves. — Jack Hanna