I think it's too soon for the brother thing. Felicity just got there. The second part could work though. What if it was really late, towards the end of the chapter, and Felicity had her first attempt at killing him?
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
...We don't have to. We'll just have to figure some stuff out first.
How would they get closer? What event would they both be present for seeing as Nicholas asked Felicity to clean his room only when he's gone? What should they talk about, if that's how things go?
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder. — Ranger