I'm not even going to ask what the cat did, but I may just let you guys go with posting mainly because all Gemini will be able to do is make jokes. (and not very good ones.) Out of what she hears.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
You guys are gonna see me make some really pointed accusations...
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself. — Seraphina