It's freaking ridiculous. Ridiculous. How am I supposed to do anything when everyone else is convincing her that she can't do it? I can't. And it's freaking frustrating.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
His response: "She doesn't think she can do it." Mine: "Maybe someone should pound that out of her then." His: "She's thickheaded." My mom's: "And you two aren't?"
I'm done.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Ouch, that's not a good motivator to actually do anything.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities. — Dr. Seuss