It's freaking ridiculous. Ridiculous. How am I supposed to do anything when everyone else is convincing her that she can't do it? I can't. And it's freaking frustrating.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
His response: "She doesn't think she can do it." Mine: "Maybe someone should pound that out of her then." His: "She's thickheaded." My mom's: "And you two aren't?"
I'm done.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Ouch, that's not a good motivator to actually do anything.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming. — Unknown