They are super loud. It's so freaking annoying. I was in the middle of an awesome dream when *boom* they open their door and start storming down the hallway. *sighs* Courtesy and consideration no longer exists in this world.
Anyways... Brainstorm for TP?
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Is it bad to say, I despise Midnight Red and there song "Hell Yeah!"?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./ — Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)