Yep. I don't think my parents are even voting and my brother got his registration a day late so he can't. TN is a red state, so our votes wouldn't count.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Oh boy Pix, I've seen your updated pics, and god you would be the envy of my school if any chick saw you.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming. — Unknown