Then wait until Pix gets back from the games, and the way I want things to be working. Is that, when Marcus shows up there's this whole witty banter between him and Ian , it's supposed to be funny. At least with the way I imagined it.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
conversing in a quick and intelligent manner. requirement for funny attractive man. even if they are ugly the witty banter will redeem their unfortunate looks.
XD
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..." — Gone With the Wind