Have a gang of baddy's show up to try and kidnap Ella, and I'll bring in a friend of Ian.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
The hot headed, battle maniac, Sinful Rose. Son of Vulcan, Marcus Krupta.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
I think you should be pointing that request at Pixie or Zohali not me Rocky. Plus Ian would have gone to Camp Jupiter right? So has Marcus.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong. — Neil Gaiman