Meh, draw, not that exciting. Is there a chance that the note may have fallen out of Ian's pocket?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Get a bag full of junk, and then offer up a bound, gagged, and blindfolded Tahira to them in hopes of making sure Ian gets what he is promised once done. Tahira will then break free and overwelme the guys and bring most death, and leave the head honco alive.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties. — Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians