Interesting... That would be hilarious. Only thing is that Ian was disowned, so it'd just be Rayah and Jace there. He wouldn't have parents for Ella to meet.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Mmmm I honestly don't know why but I love nightfall, I seem to be at my peak during the night.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
I'm hyper at night... mostly... unless I don't feel good. And I find that I get my best ideas really early in the morning, during math class (not sure why...), or really late at night.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they? — Homer Simpson