I...will. Have lots of stupid homework so I'll be exausted by the end of the night. I'm just really tired. I can't take a nap, my mom is making me start right away. So...yeah. If MM posts in P in the next four days or so, I'll try to reply and not keep you waiting. Just...remind me if I forget.
*Yawns before getting some special tea*
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Rocky, and Pixie maybe if shes on long enough, did you two get the PM I sent you?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'" — Suzanne Rivard