HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
BANNED BECAUSE YOU LIKE WATER... AND BECAUSE .... BECAUSE.... YOU FARTED.
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor "Who I was, what I did, that's not who I am." - Castiel "Friends protect you." - John Watson
Banned because...cause...I DIDN'T FART!!! I DIDN'T!! EVERYONE, PLEASE BELIEVE ME!!!!
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
Banned for making me so wistful by looking at your avatar...
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
Banned for...um...RULING RANDOMOSITY. Yeah...that's what I...you know...meant.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
Banned because that's kind of sweet. In a way...*scratches head*
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong. — Neil Gaiman