What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]

1472 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Chains. (Quite steriotypical, I know...)
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3578
Reviews 7
Cages (for some reason...)
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.


Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.


Gotta catch em all!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 350
Reviews 187
Lock.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.


New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 844
Reviews 13
Key
“Fang: 'Man, You weigh a freaking ton! What have you been eating, rocks?'
Max: 'Why, is your head missing some?”
― James Patterson, The Angel Experiment




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Shut. ^^
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Fly. >u<
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Pan.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3578
Reviews 7
Spots
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.


Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.


Gotta catch em all!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2557
Reviews 26




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Jock.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103



"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites