I was just joking. Lol.. Rockie... and Pixie... I guess.. @ Pix... YOU LIVE IN FLORIDA? Because I've traveled there, and I'm always afraid there's going to be a hurricane. You already started school? Lucky! I don't start until next week. >:(
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor "Who I was, what I did, that's not who I am." - Castiel "Friends protect you." - John Watson
Awww... C'mon seriously? You people hate school? School is the best place on earth! I adore Math and English especially.
I know... I'm a total nerd. xP
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor "Who I was, what I did, that's not who I am." - Castiel "Friends protect you." - John Watson
Hi Zohali! I absolutely love school! I hate the summer... unless I'm going to summer school. I'm pretty nerdy, but I'm a somewhat jock at my school too. ^^ I like Swimming, Running, Rugby, Soccer, Lacross... LOTSA THINGS. School is for meee. <3
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor "Who I was, what I did, that's not who I am." - Castiel "Friends protect you." - John Watson
YOU ARE SO LUCKY. >O< It's so hot in Cali that you can get a suburn just from walking outside. HEATWAVE.
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor "Who I was, what I did, that's not who I am." - Castiel "Friends protect you." - John Watson
have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[ — Shady