Rate the Signature Above You [4]

1472 posts1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
9/10 Totally true ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 276
Reviews 38
7/10 Relatively amusing.
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 915
Reviews 1
I lol'd.

But I'd rather you didn't repeat your name in your signature. It's annoying to me when people do that.

7/10
When your angsty teenage past is preserved on the internet forever.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
8/10
true character sheet.
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy, but you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done" -DOOM




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 276
Reviews 38
8/10. I enjoyed reading that.
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 40753
Reviews 1292
8/10 I'm amused (and impressed a rabbit learned to type :P)
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 915
Reviews 1
Eleventy bajillion/10

Your signature is thought-provoking, but the real reason you got a relatively high score is because of DJ.

Love that kid.
When your angsty teenage past is preserved on the internet forever.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1626
Reviews 745
1/10

Pretentious out the ears, brah.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon


I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
1/10 for not making much sense...
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
8.57/10 True, very true ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
7/10 I liked the second two, but not truly the first ^.^
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 3404
Reviews 37
*gives a hug* I like it. 8/10
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket

Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
7/10 The first one I do not believe entirely to be true... but the second one rocks :)
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 3404
Reviews 37
Yay! I made the second one in second grade or something. Haha
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket

Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
8/10

I like them both. ^u^
Really inspiring!!!!
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)



"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites