I am so sorry I've been gone so long! My computer had a heart attack or something and wouldn't charge. It took forever to figure out what was wrong with it.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people. -Abraham Joshua Heschel
My phone's not that cool, so the only internet contact I had for, like, two or three weeks was the one time I stole my mom's tablet to check my email and that was only for about ten minutes, if that. On the bright side, I discovered how much slower it is to write things out by hand than it is to type. Very sciency.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people. -Abraham Joshua Heschel
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. — Mark Twain