The Lounge [13]

1471 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
*nods*
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I'm heading off. Bya.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Night.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Morning.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Just checking in. Gonna try half a chapter for my history, a few questions for anatomy, and then start my essay today. I'll be on and posting when I have some of that done. I just have 8 more days until school starts up and a crap load of junk to do. So, see you when I'm done.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Alright. I should start on summer work to...but I'm not. Lol. But see ya later.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
10 second riddle answer this !

What's here when it's here. And is here at the moment?


:D
Tick-tock
Times up... The answer is........*drumroll*

Meee *flails*

Hey yall. :)
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Hey, Zo! :D
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
*wipes smile off face. Pretends to be tough and unsmily*

Pix -nods-
.........

Ah! Who am I kidding. Pixxxxxxxx *flails wildly.* :D
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
lol! *huggles*
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
*huggles*


How've you been? :)
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Great, you?
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
Good good. :)
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
*sighs* I'm bored.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
...a game. Wanna play a game?
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)



Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)