What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]

1493 posts1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 100
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Apollo.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
Hot-Shot
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
And we go straight back to "Sasuke".
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Motorbike.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Akira.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Yamaoka.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Video games.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
Halo ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Annoying.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Flight of the Bumblebees.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Toddlers.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Frogs.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 2067
Reviews 40
Lilypads.
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

People are made of places. They carry with them
hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace
or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB

Love thy mangoes or die.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Thumbelina.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1832
Reviews 121
Ballerina
~You can only grasp what you reach for~



I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X