Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
Randomosity Archive
The Lounge 9
1471 posts
1
...
61
,
62
,
63
,
64
,
65
,
66
,
67
...
99
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:25 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:25 pm
Lol Nice.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:26 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:26 pm
Anonymous
I could live here.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:26 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:26 pm
Anonymous
Lol. I bet. Do you know who they're playing now?
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:27 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:27 pm
Tampa Rays.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:28 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:28 pm
Oh. Cool.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:56 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:56 pm
Anonymous
Vamp logged off. Aw. Lol.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:00 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:00 pm
Anonymous
Aw. I guess we'll wait on KAP then. We can try and get WHS started up again or something.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:02 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:02 pm
Anonymous
Maybe.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:02 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:02 pm
Alright.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:06 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:06 pm
Sure.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:12 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:12 pm
Done.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
VampireSenshi
Gender
Points
336
Reviews
30
Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:34 pm
VampireSenshi
says...
·
Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:34 pm
Anonymous
I'm back!
<YWS>
<NE1>
NIGHT is always watching...
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:34 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:34 pm
Yay!
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:35 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:35 pm
Anonymous
VAMP.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
VampireSenshi
Gender
Points
336
Reviews
30
Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:38 pm
VampireSenshi
says...
·
Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:38 pm
haha anything happen while I was AWAL?
<YWS>
<NE1>
NIGHT is always watching...
Sign In
Register
The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown