I LOVE Taylor Lautner, Like.....LOVE him and have this life-size cardboard cutout of him but I never take it out. So, My brother took it and set it up in my closet. I walked in to get a notebook and almost passed out because I thought Taylor Lautner was in my closet...
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
My mom got me a chocolate chip cookie tote from mcdonalds for my present 13 cookies
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!
For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." — A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett