An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
See, I was recently in Vienna, touring Europe with my family, and I decided to send Italian a postcard. I asked him for his address, and sent it. His mom wasn't too happy...
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
People are made of places. They carry with them hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB
What, sending a postcard? Yeah, it was kinda crazy, but I'm not about to show up at his house like a stalker. He's in a different continent for goodness' sakes.
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
People are made of places. They carry with them hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. — Mark Twain