I'm at school currently and it is 7:41 AM and I got to start my classes soon.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
I'm probably the only guy who can act normal in front of a moderator after getting warned about my cursing.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Well, I'm in chat and I'm running out of curses. Could one of you please come over there, set up the private chat and then tell me? The mods can't see that, I think.
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
People are made of places. They carry with them hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB
sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous — theromanticchemist