The Lounge 5

1475 posts1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 285
Reviews 9
I forgot. Gemini is also one of the couple whose seen Kei's power. I almost forgot. Since Gemini trained him, he had to of seen it.
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lol. Got it.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Haha, Rocky. "I'll leave then."

Hehe. wow.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 285
Reviews 9
Darn it! My plan almost worked D:<
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
What plan? Lol
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 285
Reviews 9
Nothing. *shifty look*
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
Like before girls hear Rayah's voice like out of tone violin. Guys hear it as a goddess singer.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
That's not it, MM. She's a really good singer, just guys hear it differently. Lol. Just like Aphrodite.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 285
Reviews 9
Do It on Kei xD
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
Ok now Rayah is just being stubbern.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Whoa! What, Arah? She's seventeen...

Well, It's true, MM, It wouldn't make a difference if you did the math.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 285
Reviews 9
Hmm...Let me pull Ronan...
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
What? Lol. You confuse me...
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
What?! NO! He's not being subject to that....
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 285
Reviews 9
heheehe
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!



You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling